Seven Best Email Practices That Helps Your Business
Email Marketing is the central part of marketing. It can bring you the best possible results if you do it the right way. You must stay up to date and adapt to the new practices.
It’s easy to send emails, but not easy to reach the right people at the right time.
Now, I will walk you through the latest email marketing practices, if you follow you will get better result in today’s competitive market.
Get the Best Results from Email Marketing
- Create Your Email List
You should create your own customized email list and send your campaigns to them only. Buying an email list from an agency will make email marketing worse for you. You end up sending emails to irrelevant people. So, you should build your own list from scratch. You can add subscription forms similar to the one in the bottom of WEB SITE.
- Segment Your List
How to segment your list, you should look at the behavior, demography, geography and the actions. Who, why, what, when, and where.
- Email Frequency
While doing email marketing, you should know when your contacts prefer to check their mailboxes. You should understand how often they want to receive your emails. You should not SPAM them with emails. You should always have unsubscribe bottom in your email and you should always respect their wishes.
- Call to Action
The reason of email marketing is to let your mailing list is to lead them to your landing page & let them know what you are offering.
That’s why you add (Call to Action).
Example: START YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN DUBAI WITHIN 3 DAYS, for more information, click here.
- Write Compelling & Trendy Subject lines
The most important piece of your email is the subject line and headings. So, it is important to give your best while writing the subject lines.
Use 5 or 6 words in subject lines is the best way to get good results.
- Send Offers and Discounts
Give something if you want to get something. If you are not offering them something, then why would they consider opening your emails?
Example: click here
- Add Links
Social links, such as Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
- Don’t Create An Email, Create A Good Email
Make sure you are creating a unique Email. Here is a checklist of email marketing best practices and tweaks that can help you to make a difference.
• Customize the ‘From’ field of your email sending form
• Try to be transparent with your email subject; don’t be misleading
• Address your contacts by their First Name
• Tailor your email copy based on the subject line and CTAs
• Add an appealing call to action button
• Send plain text and HTML emails
• Add your location/address to your emails
• Learn to say ‘thank you’ to your readers
• Put unsubscribe link in the footer
• Try to send emails from the same IP address
• Give importance to your audience first
• Try to keep your email list clean
• Make good use of metrics and results
• Perform A/B testing on a regular basis
• Learn from your mistakes
Email marketing brings the largest number of people to your business, it brings the highest ROI (Return on Investment) of all marketing tools including social media, paid media, etc.